Hello to all my lovely readers! Mrs. Abbey here :) Doesn't that sound nice?? I think it does, but then again, I'm biased. The wedding is over! We are MARRIED!!!! And it went off without a hitch! Well, sorta. Minus the mosquitoes that ate Chuck and I alive during our first look, and the rain that delayed the ceremony (twice!) and a few other things, the wedding was perfect! Honestly, I wouldn't change a single thing. Not the rain, not anything. It's what made our day unique and perfect, and in the end we are married and that's all that matters.
Because my sister is so awesome, she blogged about our entire wedding weekend on her blog! Check it out here.... Our Wedding Weekend by Amy :) And you can also see our wedding pictures (so far..) HERE! The Colorbooth through Gresham photography was a hit, which I was/still am ecstatic about. How hilarious are those photos?? There are TONS more on Facebook, and as soon as all of the photos are available on their website, I'll post the link on here.
So, since Amy filled you in regarding the wedding, I'll fill you in regarding the honeymoon!! The Bahamas were amazing. We were so in awe of the gorgeous ocean, the incredible (humidless!) weather, the spoiling, the all-inclusive drinks.... everything. Sandals sure does know how to treat a couple right, and I'm so glad we went that route. I could blog for hours about every detail, but I won't because I know that would get boring. So, how about just some pictures?
| The Exuma Cays |
| Snorkeling |
| Atlantis for the day |
| sad to go home :( |
We had such a great time on our honeymoon and want so badly go to back on another trip for our one year! I know that's way planning ahead, but man oh man we miss it!
Since we've been home, it's been all cleaning and laundry. Who knew just two people just create so many dirty clothes. And, to add to the mix, I got swimmer's ear on the honeymoon (which luckily didn't affect me until we got home) but I've been couch-bound for the past several days. I was supposed to work Thursday, Friday, and Saturday of this week, but Wednesday morning I woke up with the most severe left ear ache and was extremely dizzy. I went to the doc-in-a-box and got ear drop antibiotics and a Cortisone shot (no fun...). But, the dizziness never got any better and I was vomiting every time I tried to move, so off to the ENT at Trinity I went. Doc said it would just take time for the dizziness to go away, and he wrote me a doctor's excuse for work through the weekend. Luckily, too, because i can't imagine trying to actually function on the unit when every time I turned my head, I was extremely dizzy. Luckily, this morning, I feel much better, though the dizziness still comes and goes pretty often if I move around too much. But, luckily, my husband has been incredible and has taken amazing care of me.
So, I hope all of you have had a wonderful last few weeks! Tonight, we are off to Emily's swim team banquet.... the last one ever. Very sad moment... we've done swim team since I was 5 years old... and tonight, it all comes to a close.
But, before then, Chuck and I are off to Bed Bath and Beyond! Here's to returning wedding gifts we don't need and getting curtains for the bedroom and den!
No comments:
Post a Comment