Saturday, February 19, 2011

old friends are fun.

Tonight I hung out with some of my old friends from high school. I've decided that old friends are fun, and acting sixteen years old again every now and then is pretty entertaining. It's so strange to think about how much we have all grown up and how different we are as people, yet we still enjoy each other's company and reminiscing on old times :) We had a great time just catching up and laughing at how stupid and weird we are used to be. If only you could hear all of our old stories... trust me, there are a lot. And they are all hilarious.. at least they are to us!

Here we are as goofy high schoolers! :)

Spring Break 2006 -- seniors!

In our youth minister's garage.... with icee flavoring. Like I said, we were WEIRD!!

Senior year on a church trip to Disney World!

Mission Tour!

We spent our night talking about old times, traveling around Hoover in a mini-van, and scarfing down pizza, Rotel dip, and beer. Could it get any better? I don't think so :)

It's so weird being grown up. One of us is married, another is engaged. We are all graduated and have big people jobs. But I'm so glad that we can all still find the time to get together every now and then. 

Ladies, let's do it again SOON!!

No comments:

Post a Comment