I wore my new, black pencil skirt, my fancy shirt with ruffles, and my black high heeled shoes for my interview.
I interviewed.. and I think it went well.
They asked me some hard questions. They asked, "What was one experience you had during clinicals where you had to deal with a difficult family member or difficult patient and how did you handle the situation?" They asked, "How would you deal with a coworker who doesn't take care of his/her patients and just sits on the computer all day long?" And I fumbled my way through my answers.
And then they asked me reversal agents. Yes, pharmacology questions. Something I was not prepared for. But I survived.
Allllllllll of that to say... I AM SO CONFUSED.
Camp nurse? ICU nurse? Wait around for a Children's position to open?
i. do. not. know. And I'm so tiiiiiiiiired of being confused.
I need God to stand next to me and shout in my ear what the right answer is. Or write it down on a sticky note. Or put a message on my bathroom mirror with the right answer. And I know that He knows the right answer and that whatever happens is for good and that it's what I'm supposed to do.. but what if it's not. What if the decision I make is the wrong decision? What if I'm miserable because I decide to go with option A and option B was what would make me happy?
I like black and white. And right now I'm seeing a whooooooooooole lot of grey.
"For I know the plans I have for you," says the Lord. "They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope." - Jeremiah 29:11
Wednesday, April 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment