There is just something about a lazy Sunday afternoon that is so relaxing. And, to add to the relaxation, the Masters are on and I'm completely content laying in my recliner, watching golf, and eating corn dogs. Laziness at its prime. And I'm not even feeling guilty.
I'm enjoying seeing this view on the tv...
I love me some Tiger Woods. As a moral compass? Not so much. As a golfer? Yes sir. And I love that he abides by a wardrobe. Always wearing that red shirt on Sundays. And he just hit an awesome fairway shot that landed a foot from the hole. That's my Tiger!
So, anyway, yesterday Chuck and I had our first wedding shower! It was a blast. Kyle, Chuck's brother, threw us a crawfish boil. We had our friends over, along with a handful of his parent's and brother's friends from their old neighborhood they grew up in. Chuck grew up in a neighborhood straight out of a movie. You know, the typical "send your kid out to play and be home by dinner" kind of childhood. So, the whole William and Mary (the neighborhood) crew, our friends, and some family joined in for some crawfish and beer and we had a good time!
Opening our gifts from our friends. Thank you all SO much!
Vaccuum! I'm overly excited :)
I have beautiful sisters and friends who will make a beautiful wedding party. We were just missing Christina! She's beautiful, too, and I was very sad she couldn't make it. That's what 3000 miles will do!
haha these would be our specially ordered cups.... with the wrong wedding date. Oh well! Makes for a good story and doesn't bother me at all. I thought it was funny!
I am so thrilled to be getting so close to the wedding. In case I haven't mentioned it before (ha!) I can not wait to be Mrs. Abbey.
Hope you all are enjoying this beautiful weather! Love you all!

hey, you should blog.... ;)
ReplyDelete