So, this is where all of you come into play. Who wants a photo shoot of themselves? ;) Or any engaged couples out there want a free shoot? Maybe you already have a photographer, but want additional photos. I'd LOVE to practice on you for no charge. And I promise that regardless of my lack of photo shoot experience, your pictures won't be terrible. I have a lot of experience behind the camera and feel as though I have somewhat of an eye for photography. And if in the end you aren't satisfied, then you didn't even lose any money ;)
If you've ever seen my Facebook, you know I take tons of pictures. TONS. And if you haven't, well then you're going to have to just trust me.
So, tell ALL your friends. And contact me! Because I'd LOVE to shoot some photos of you :)
No comments:
Post a Comment