It's official!! Chuck and I will be moving into an adorable town home together after we are married. And yours truly will move in May 1st! Oh my.. my own place. Without having to deal with a roommate! The only roommate I will ever have ever again will be my husband, and I'm so okay with that. No more sharing a living space with anyone but myself and Chuck. Whew.. roommates are so overrated :) Not that I dislike living at home.. I love being able to see my mom and Emily all the time and save money. But, my roommate experiences in college were not the greatest. Some of my roommates weren't too bad, but others were terrible. So, having my own space will be so nice.
Here's the front! I love the adorable red door!
All of these pictures include the furniture of the family that is currently living there, so picture either empty rooms or rooms with our furniture (that is actually non-existent at the moment... we'll need to fix that...)
This is the den when you first walk through the front door. Every room as tall ceilings, and that first door on the right leads to a tiny hallway with a spare bedroom, extra bathroom, and closets for storage.
Our kitchen! With lots of cabinets, counter space, a bar, and then where the photographer is standing is space for a kitchen table.
Master bedroom. And no, we do not plan on having a crib in ours anytime soon :)
Master bathroom with "his and hers" sinks. My own sink.. what a relief. And that standing shower you can see, a tub to the right, and our closet is in the bathroom, as well.
Can't wait to move in!
Have a fabulous Saturday!
Love you all!





So so cute! Can't wait to help you start decorating :)
ReplyDelete