Friday, May 14, 2010

Katie Graves, BSN

IT'S OFFICIAL!! I'M GRADUATED!!

I'm done. finished. the end has arrived. there is no more. the finale has come and gone. IT'S OVER!!! I'm done with school for forever, and it feels amazing. I never, ever, ever have to sit through another class period or study for an exam ever again if I don't want to... graduate school may be an option in a few years if I feel like it, but I don't HAVE to ever go to class ever again!

WHOO HOO!!!

The ceremony was long and boring.. haha of course, the nursing school was the very last to walk across stage. So, we sat and watched people walk across stage and heard names being called out for about 2 hours before we even moved. But, eventually, I stood up, walked across stage, received my diploma, moved my tassle to the other side of my cap, and graduated! :)

Here's me walking across stage, shaking President Witt's hand.

Me and the sisters in front of Denny Chimes.

My wonderful, beautiful, loving family!

Me and wonderful Chuck who supported me so much throughout nursing school.

Me, Nick, and Kim.

I love goofy pictures.

So, to wrap up an exciting week, yesterday I turned 22. I'm such a big girl now. All grown up and graduated from college... ;) Chuck took me to PF Chang's for dinner and then for dessert at The Cheesecake Factory. It was absolutely delicious! What a sweetheart he is.


Love you all and hope you are all having such a wonderful week!








No comments:

Post a Comment