Friday, April 16, 2010

Catch-up blog!

Hello everyone! I've decided I'm not the best at this whole blogging thing.. I don't make myself sit down and do it but about once a week, so it's not very entertaining I'm sure. But that's okay! Better than nothing I suppose :)

This week has been busy busy busy. I did my final 8-in-a-row for precepting (only ONE day left!). It is going to be so sad leaving the Pediatric floor. If I had it my way, a position would open up on the floor and I would get a job working on that unit. But, things don't always go the way I want them to, so I guess I'll just have to soak up my last day and enjoy it as much as I can. I remember thinking that 225 hours was an insane amount of hours and there was no way I'd get them all in, but now that it's over I sort of feel like I haven't been there that long. I mean, the days I work are tiring, but it's sad leaving. I'll have to take some pictures on the floor before I leave so I don't forget... surprising, huh. ME? Taking pictures of nothing but the floor of a hospital?? Shocking.. ;)

So, I finally was able to upload my pictures from forever and ever ago onto Chuck's computer! And I finally can put them up on here. Unfortunately, they are all SOTC (straight off the camera) which drives me INSANE... it's hard for me to not edit pictures before I post them. However, because of my lack of a laptop, I don't have a program to edit them... I'm lucky to be able to just post them at this point. So, ignore the fact that they need to be cropped, red eye needs to be removed, and the lighting needs to be edited... please.

This is during Spring Break in Destin! Cameron (who didn't put on her sunglasses, obviously), me, and Kim :)

Out to eat at Back Porch. If you've ever been in the city of Destin, FL and didn't eat at this restaurant while you were there, you are ridiculous.

St. Patrick's Day! Me and Big J before going to eat at McGuire's Irish Pub.

Me and the boy :)

Waiting (for 2 hours, might I add) for a table! It was so much fun. People were eeeeeeverywhere! I'd never seen a restaurant so crowded before in my life. But it was so much fun.

Silly boys.

Me, Kim, and Chuck... who pulls off the creepy leprechaun look pretty well.

The group at the table!

Me and Kim.



I look rough... but Chuck looks cute.

So, what else is new. Emily went to prom not too long ago! I drove up to Hoover right after getting out of the hospital one day to help her do her hair and finish getting ready. She went with a guy named Andy, and she looked GORGEOUS! Amy and I always joke that Emily was blessed with all the good genes in the family.. and it just might be true.

Emily and Andy.

Me and Emily.. I like how Emily is extra pretty because it's prom and I'm extra dirty cause I'd been at the hospital all day. Makes for such a great picture.... haha

Here are some random pictures that I took one day while Kim and I went out on the quad and read. It was so pretty that I just had to snap a few shots of the quad. I must say, this is something I am definitely going to miss after I graduate. Being able to go to the quad and lay in the sun and read at leisure is so relaxing.. and it's so pretty.

Kim reading "The Lovely Bones"

Me :)

So, the other day while at work, I was super bored. So I picked up and old Rachael Ray magazine and photocopied a ton of recipes. This was one of them that I went home and cooked for me and Chuck. It's ground beef, mushrooms, onions, garlic, pepperoni, cheese and tomato sauce all cooked together and put inside a folded pizza crust. It was delicious :)

So, I'm still pulled in a bunch of different confusing ways regarding jobs after graduation (which is in 19 days! ah!) I don't know whether 0r not to take a job that's on a unit that I don't really want to work on, or to take a part time job and then come back in August with possibly no job at all. I'm so bad at making decisions. Please please keep me in your prayers this week. I'm going to have to make some decisions regarding what to do and I don't know what decision I'm going to make!

Love you all. I hope everyone is having a great Monday and continues to have a good rest of the week!


1 comment:

  1. I LOVED the pictures! Thank you so much for posting them!!:)

    ReplyDelete