Tuesday, November 1, 2011

happy autumn!

Well, well, well... if you had to pick one out of a million as the worst blogger in the history of ever, I'd probably win the prize! I realized just the other day that I hadn't blogged in, oh, a month? Terrible, people. I mean, it's not like I've been busy or anything..... ha.
So much has happened since my last post! Amy and Greg got hitched on a beautiful (yet strangely hot) October day, but the heat subsided just in time for probably the MOST BEAUTIFUL reception you could ever imagine. And not to mention the most beautiful BRIDE you could imagine. She was utterly and completely gorgous... and as many of the people who I've shown pictures said (because, yes, I think I've shown just about everyone I know pictures.... I'm surprised the lady at the grocery store got away without seeing any) she looked "timeless and elegant". Just flat out stunning if you ask me. And Greg was quite the handsome groom, suspenders and beard and all. 




You can check out Amy's posts of her wedding day here! She's recounted the wedding events and their honeymoon (in a total of about 5 blogs.... did I mention you may need to spare a few minutes quite some time ...) 

And, to top of the already-so-much-fun reception, they had a photo booth at their wedding, too! They decided that the photo booth at our wedding was so much fun and provided so many pictures you wouldn't otherwise get on the wedding day, that they opted to have one, too. And I must say.... the pictures turned out HILARIOUS!

The awesome bride and groom.

The hilarious groom and his groomsmen.

Some sister love.


 And lovely friends.

Their wedding went off without a hitch, and I am so happy for the Boggs... or Boggs'.... or Boggs's.... whatever. 

So, since then, I've just been a busy little bee working and doing other things like thoroughly enjoying my time off when I can catch some. I seemed to have sprouted a decorative hand (or maybe just the itch for one) so the house has welcomed fall with full force around here.

There's an autumn welcome at the front door, thanks to the mums from Amy's wedding decor that I sneaked home with me :)

And I tried my hand at another Pinterest-inspired wreath. Simple, yet very fall-ish. 



Just some simple touches that I'm more than likely overly excited about. It's the little things, right?

I am so excited to start the holiday celebrations. It's unbelievable to me that it's already November. Thanksgiving will be here in just a few short weeks.... and then it's CHRISTMAS!!!! I am thrilled to decorate the house in a Christmas explosion. I cannot wait... 1. because who doesn't love Christmas and 2. because it's my first Christmas as a wife where Chuck and I will wake up together in our home and celebrate. 
Who's excited?! ME! 

I hope you are all having a wonderful fall. I know I am!
Love you all!

1 comment:

  1. Aw, yay! Thanks for the post and your sweet comments. :) I cannot wait to get more wedding pics from Graham. Love you and see you in the morning!!

    ReplyDelete