MY BEST FRIEND IS ENGAGED!!!!
Christina Zabala is engaged to Matt Thomas.. and I couldn't be MORE EXCITED for her!! Oh my gosh. This is so exciting.. haha. I haven't yet heard allllll the details because Matt is still in California for spring break and they are celebrating over the weekend. But I can't wait to hear everything!
My spring break was great. No engagements, but still great ;) We spent Sunday through Thursday in Destin, Florida and had a wonderful time. The weather was gorgeous three out of the four days, which was greatly appreciated. Besides the wind that would blow while on the beach, it was warm, sunny, and perfect.
It was wonderful seeing friends (like Robbie) that I hardly ever get to see. I miss my friends from home, so getting to spend four days with him was like old times.
We spent Wednesday night at McGuires (an Irish pub/restaurant) for St. Patrick's Day, and it was a blast. It was insanely (and I do mean INSANELY) crowded, but it was well worth it. Dinner was delicious. I had an Irish Wake. And we got fun hats and beads. How fun!
And like always, I wish my dang computer wasn't broken so I could share some pictures. I'll have a post soon that will be just pictures. It will be one in-depth post :)
Hope everyone has had a wonderful week!
No comments:
Post a Comment